I assume you're using Firefox... I tried all of the advice from Mozilla & it
did not work, but tried this &

it did:

In Firefox, type about:config in the address bar & press Enter.
Type dom.max_script_run_time in the Search box.
Double-click the entry & change it to a higher number (it was set to 10 so I
set it to 999999999 to stop

Firefox annoying me every time I debug).

I expect it would popup after a long wait, but it allows more time. This will
probably allow other scripting

errors to continue, but using Tab Mix's Session Manager I can just end the
process when necessary, restart

Firefox and close the offending page before it loads.