Arne wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher skriver:
The Data Manager has five tabs on the right
(Cookies/Permissions/Preferences/Passwords/Storage).

I have six tabs on my SM 2.20 on Vista. Apart from those you mentioned,
I also have a "Form History" tab.

In SM 2.19 the "Form History" contained everything I had added to any
form fields on websites, like my name, address, so I don't need to write
it again when/if I need to fill the form again. The form history was
helpful for me also for other things, not only to fill in my address. ;)

Now, the "Form History" does not work any more and I wonder why?

Now that you mention it, I do have that as well, but only if I select the very first entry in the list of websites: "*". I can't see how to work it, either. I don't see anything in the prefs that would shed any light on it.

Paul B. Gallagher