Am Donnerstag, 22. August 2013 02:10:55 UTC+2 schrieb Not@home:
> I have SeaMonkey 2.20 on a Vista machine.
>

> For sites I don't consider vital, I have SeaMonkey remember the
>
> passwords, and when I forget one, I open Password Manager and look it up.
>

> However, with the latest version of SeaMonkey, this no longer works.  It
>
> still acts like it is remembering the passwords, but when I go to look
>
> one up, the Password manager option opens Data Manager, showing all the
>
> cookies that have been installed.
>

> Is there a way to look up my forgotten passwords?

Hi there,

not sure what the actual status on that is but I encountered the same probs
with hidden passwords and only cookies on Linux with SM 2.20...
now it s even weirder cause I downloaded the german 2.20 (final) version once,
when guided by SM notice there but NOW there are only beta versions of the
german version for Linux!
So I switched back to 2.19 cause I am not sure IS there a final 2.20 version
now and WHY did 2.19 work with passwords and 2.20 not? (beta bug or security
"feature"? etc.)