Following the 2.20 upgrade I am receiving (again)* the following when
attempting to fetch mail:

The POP3 mail server (pop.att.yahoo.com) does not support UIDL or XTND
XLST, which are required to implement the ``Leave on Server'', ``Maximum
Message Size'' or ``Fetch Headers Only'' options. To download your mail,
turn off these options in the Server Settings for your mail server in
the Account Settings window.

This typically happens if I've left the browser open for some time (over
24 hours). Email does not get downloaded until reset. If I close and
restart SeaMonkey the problem goes away.

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/23.0 SeaMonkey/2.20

Also has occured on another users Windows system (SeaMonkey 2.20).

Anyone else seeing he same/similar?

* I say 'again' as this also happened back in 2010:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org/msg18466.html>

Followups set to mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey