David Wilkinson wrote:
I have a Windows tablet (Acer W500) upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 8. When I
use it as a tablet, I normally use "Metro IE", but when I use it with keyboard
and mouse I use SeaMonkey as I do on all my machines.

When in mouse and keyboard mode, the only thing I use the touch screen for is
scrolling. But on the Google Search Results page, this finger scrolling does not
work on SeaMonkey. It works fine on Google Chrome or desktop IE.

Does anybody else see this?

Actually, sometimes it worked and sometimes not.

It seems that this is a known issue in Firefox, and in SeaMonkey 2.21 all touch support has been disabled, pending a fix.

--
David Wilkinson