Recently, every time SeaMonkey starts to download my new Gmail messages it shows an Add Security Exception message indicating an invalid certificate, which I have to click to continue. The details show that it appears to be related to my Avast antivirus checking the SSL secured messages. I leave "Permanently store this exception" checked, but that seems to have no effect, as the message still pops up each time mail is checked. Is there any way to ensure that Seamonkey actually does store the exception?
--
C. Bankston