On 9/20/2013 10:44 AM PT, Jens Hatlak typed:

On some web sites, I do want specific plug-in (e.g., Flash) to activate
without my prompt. Does it exist? I do not see it. I like how old
Flashblock extension/addon have that option.

On such sites you should see a blue icon in the front of the location
bar. Click it, open the Activate plugins drop-down and choose Always
activate plugins for this site.

Such whitelisting can be checked and controlled in the Data Manager's
Permissions tab (per domain).

Ooh!! Nice. Thanks. :)
--
"What I fear most from the stars is not aliens for they have intelligence, but I fear social creatures like ants, that can overrun humans, that feel no emotion, and see us as an easy prey source." --unknown