George Carden wrote:
Asking again...On my SeaMonkey web browser and email screen, there is a
new icon today for "Saved Passwords". The icon is of a gold key and a
tiny toolbar.  Clicking it brings up the Saved Passwords list from the
Seamonkey setup.  How could this be a good thing?  Does anyone else have
this?  And how to get rid of it???  I don't want to "advertise" that "my
passwords are right here" to anyone who happens to be using the computer!

George Carden wrote:
Where did this new "Saved Passwords" icon come from in the toolbar, and
how do I get RID of it?

OK...Never mind. I determined it's an old add-on I had installed from long ago. I don't think it even worked with the latest SeaMonkey. My recommendation: Don't use this (or even try)...

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/saved-password-editor/