On 25/09/13 18.08, WaltS ha scritto:
On 09/25/2013 11:57 AM, Gabriel wrote:
Hello all,

is there any way to sort the active tabs by domain name, or flagging
them by categories?

I have about 20 tabs normally, they can grow, and say there are now:
- wordpress
- wordpress
- google
- newspaper1
- newspaper1
- wordpress
- ...

I'd like to have a command to group automatically all the "wordpress"
tabs together.

thanx
G.

[Tabbed browsing - SeaMonkey - MozillaZine Knowledge
Base](http://kb.mozillazine.org/Mozilla_Suite_:_Tips_:_Tab_Browsing#Bookmarking_groups_of_tabs)

Hi,

I know that I can bookmark a group of tabs, this is not the case.
If I already had all the tabs organized, maybe it would be useful, but this is not what I need now :) I'd like a "right-click-on-tab command" to automatically organize all the tabs I have open, say by name, by domain, by categories...

Gabriel