Yesterday evening my email program stopped retrieving incoming emails and when I click on 'Get Messages' the following is what comes up:

"Sending of password did not succeed. Mail server mail.bellsouth.net responded: Service is not available; please try again later. (#MBR1236)"

I've changed nothing and when I went to Bellsouth (AT&T) they tell me that it has nothing to do with them. If I go to the main AT&T website and pull up 'webmail' those messages come up. Why would they not come into my email program? I have the current SeaMonkey download.

Thank you,
Kim