Eric wrote, On 11/10/2013 05:17:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 10/10/2013 1:53 PM, Eric wrote:
How do I get seamonkey to store my name and password for
Eternal-September... Win8-64bit, Seamonkey 2.21

Go to [Edit > Preferences] on the SeaMonkey menu bar.  Select [Privacy &
Security > Passwords].  Check "Remember passwords".

To keep them secure, set a master password -- something not easily
guessed (such as your birthday) -- that you DO NOT write down. On the
Preferences window, select [Privacy & Security > Master Password].

got it, thanks

So, if you don't write it down then forgot your master password ... what's next ?