On 10/16/2013 02:52 PM, Philip Taylor wrote:

> NoOp wrote:
>> User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101
>> Firefox/24.0 SeaMonkey/2.21
>>
>> When attempting to register at this site:
>> <https://shop.aafes.com/shop/default.asp>
>> Moving the mouse over the 'login' box result in only a partial dropdown
>> box - the Registration part is missing.
>
> "Errors found while checking this document as XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
> Result:       648 Errors, 1199 warning(s)"
>
> One might reasonably surmise that the behaviour of the page is not
> exactly predicatable.

Sigh... yes the page has errors, but that certainly doesn't stop
Chrome/Chromium and Opera from working properly.

Thanks for checking though. It will be more helpful if you can confirm
that you get the same behavior as stated in my original post, or not.

BTW: I forgot the Opera screenshot. Here is is:
<http://s21.postimg.org/khbd0frhz/Screenshotfromopera.png>