NoOp wrote:
On 10/16/2013 7:59 PM, regz91 wrote:
NoOp wrote:

So I'll need to dig a little deeper to find out why it works in the
Windows versions, but not in my linux version.

I use SeaMonkey on Linux and the login widget/div/drop down works well
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/24.0 SeaMonkey/2.21

proof :- http://i.imgur.com/gInUOo2.png

Thanks. Actually that helps prove that it doesn't. You need to go back
and have a look at the Chromium and Opera (linux) screenshots that I
provided:

<http://s11.postimg.org/8zxmifgdf/Screenshotfromchromium.png>
<http://s21.postimg.org/khbd0frhz/Screenshotfromopera.png>

Your linux version is nearly the same as the one that I provided in my
first post:
<http://s24.postimg.org/3mndfws6d/Screenshotfromseamonkey.png>

Slight difference in images. Login button is truncated in your pic

--
GNOME 3.6.2
openSUSE Release 12.3 (Dartmouth) 64-bit