WaltS wrote:
On 10/17/2013 09:24 PM, Eric wrote:
WaltS wrote:
On 10/17/2013 09:02 PM, Eric wrote:
Hey everyone,

I was getting tired of Adobe not updating, so I switched over to Foxit,
the problem is that every time I try and view a pdf file online foxit
comes up with unable to display, not to mention that it downloads the
file to a temp folder.  But still it doesn't display even from the
download, says that it is corrupt.

Tried to go back to Adobe, but no matter what I do, I can't get it
to be
the default viewer.  I've gone in to the edit preferences, and re-set
the default viewer in there.

Any ideas?

TIA

Eric

Install this extension and forget about plugins.

[PDF Viewer :: Add-ons for
SeaMonkey](https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/seamonkey/addon/pdfjs/)

Not available for 2.21, I think I'm using the latest version of Seamonkey

Thanks though.

Eric

Installed just fine in my SeaMonkey 2.21.

Did you get an error message or just go by "Works with SeaMonkey 2.7 -
2.12a1", and decided it won't install.

No download button for it, is there a way to just download the extension and install without the button?