Philip Chee wrote:
On 25/09/2013 00:47, sean nathan wrote:
MCBastos wrote:
Uh... this may have happened in SM 2.19, but I have just noticed it now
with 2.20.

As you can see by looking at this message footer, I use Tagzilla to
customize my messages.

But, the thing is, TZ used to have a three-pane preferences UI. Now I
can't find the pane for mail & news prefs, where I used to edit the
footer every time a new SM version was released. My first thought was
something to the tune of "hey, maybe it was turned into a per-account
pref, and I will find it in the mail account settings?" Turns out that
there's a link to Tagzilla there -- but still without the relevant pane.

I was able update the footer by editing about:config directly -- but
that's slightly cumbersome and probably intimidating for casual users.

Does anybody know what happened? By any chance, is there another version
of Tagzilla which is performing better with recent versions of SM?

hmmm testing ths out in my latest install of SeaMonkey via ubuntuzilla...

Um sorry about that. I've been working on Tagzilla on and off (mostly
off). I've been removing the dependency on jslib and I think this has
caused the two tabs to go missing. I'm off to the Mozilla Summit next
week. Send me email around the middle of October to remind me.

Phil

and just incase my e'mail to you was missed... here's another reminder... hoping you'll tell us we can now delete jslib...

sean

--
... When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race.
        ~ HG Wells

 taglines courtesy of
 TagZilla 0.066.2 running in SeaMonkey 2.21
 get your copy @ http://tagzilla.mozdev.org