Joni McCormick wrote:
I used Netscape's Composer for years and want to use SeaMonkey as a
go-to editor for clients to update simple things for their sites since
it is more sophisticated. However, I find that when I pull up a
developed file/page in the Composer, the links and hyperlinks are not
the colors that are defined in the original file and are bright blue and
red. If a page is pulled up in Netscape's Composer, the original
link/hyperlink colors are reflected. Is there a place in SeaMonkey's
composer that can be configured to use the pre-designed colors for
text/links/hyperlinks?

How can I make it so when a client opens their html file in SeaMonkey
that they see their predefined link/hyperlink colors? I did a test save
and it changed the final file to the same colors that came up as default
when the file was open, and those were not the colors that the file was
designed to have. I don't find this in help or on the Internet.
Hopefully you all know.

Also, is there a good url for the ins and out of the Composer I can pass
along to those who may want to learn more about the software? I don't
have time to teach them any more than the basics. Or, does someone know
of a wsywig editor that is easy like SeaMonkey's Composer and is a stand
alone piece of software I can suggest a client download?

Thanks!
Joni

Take a look at Blue Griffon
http://bluegriffon.org/