My office has mandated we all have a consistent signature line.
Of course those who made the claim are on a Mac and using a totally different e-mail client than I.

I have some HTML pasted in my signature line for that profile.

Can someone tell me how I can do the following:
1) Remove the -- that occurs before the signature line?
2) Prevent Seamonky from making the signature lighter than the requested font color? 3) Imbed company logo graphics (that is linked to company web site) if not hosted anywhere? IE how do I get in line graphics.

I'll settle for #1 and #2. #3 seems complex from the Google info I have found.