Title: My Signature
hawker wrote, On 01/11/2013 16:47:
On 10/31/2013 4:27 PM, WaltS wrote:
On 10/31/2013 04:04 PM, hawker wrote:
My office has mandated we all have a consistent signature line.
Of course those who made the claim are on a Mac and using a totally
different e-mail client than I.

I have some HTML pasted in my signature line for that profile.

Can someone tell me how I can do the following:
1) Remove the -- that occurs before the signature line?
2) Prevent Seamonky from making the signature lighter than the requested
font color?
3) Imbed company logo graphics (that is linked to company web site) if
not hosted anywhere? IE how do I get in line graphics.

I'll settle for #1 and #2. #3 seems complex from the Google info I have
found.

1) Set "mail.identity.default.suppress_signature_separator" to true in
about:config.

2) See 1.

3) Create an HTML signature and attach it from a file(?). Sig experts
are better at explaining that than I am.

Thanx folks.
For #1-#2 the config settings change did what I wanted.

For #3 I think I was not being clear.
I know how to make HTML and attach it. No problem. If the graphics were linked on a company web site I would be golden. They don't want that since the images are not actually visible without an internet connection. they want them embedded in the HTML. Looks to be some sort of base64 type encoding.

For Outlook if I copy and past them in it works just fine. I can't find a way to do that with Seamonkey. Googling around the web there are some very convoluted ways to do this but I have never quite gotten it to work.

I have created an signature2.htm file
I have copy a picture of a smiley at a page on internet.
I have paste it at then end of my signature file.
(it works for mail, but sending it to me ... SM think that this message is a junk :-) But it works)
If mozilla newsgroup accept it, you can see it hereafter.

--

Ray,

--
Ray