Tom Pamin wrote:
I have an unusual problem and I wonder if anyone else has seen this. It
only occurs on one of my latops with Seamonkey only. All is OK using IE.
I'm using Windows 7 with the Aero Theme.

When using the drop down menus from the toolbar on top, the bookmarks
toolbar, and the bookmarks list, there is a dark black area and you can
only see the line where the cursor is. If I change the Theme to Basic or
Classic, the problem goes away.

Any ideas what is causing this?

Sounds like a problem with hardware acceleration and/or Aero, probably related to your graphics driver. Suggestions:
a) Upgrade your graphics driver to the latest stable version
b) In SM, disable Edit/Preferences/Appearance/Content/Use hardware...

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>