On 11/4/2013 10:42 AM, WaltS wrote:
On 11/04/2013 10:21 AM, hawker wrote:
Is this a new bug in 2.21 or is my system got its knickers in a knott?
How do I find if it is listed.

If I RMB copy image SM used to copy the image to the clip board.
In 2.21 it seems to copy the image location to the clipboard, not the
image.

It could be worse. I just tried it in Firefox 25.0 and RMB Copy Image
doesn't do anything. My Firefox 25.0 has no extensions and a pristine
profile. It also has a "Copy Image Location" CMI that does what you
report seeing in SeaMonkey.

Maybe labeled incorrectly in SeaMonkey. ??????

Ugg. I'm getting ready to Downgrade. First time that the bugs are bad enough for me to do that. I'm getting afraid there are just not enough folks on the Mozilla and Seamonkey teams to keep this program up much longer.