sean nathan wrote:
Bryan v. Roache wrote:
hi, are their any signature adons to effect signatures at the bottom of
emails that are being composed to a person in sea monkey?

big upvote for Tagzilla here which our own Phillip Chee has been keeping
current...

working just fine here

sean

Used to love it and use all the time for years. Had to find a subsitute when it died before Phil saved it. But, since I found an alternative and it works? I am sticking with something that is not subject to any whimsy of the Mozilla development process.

I really appreciate all the Phil does. In this instance, I'm going with somthing that can't be screwed up the Moz Devs.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/