On 11/12/2013 12:34 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

Connie wrote:

On 12/11/2013 10:05, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
IE displays this page fine, SM refuses. Any workaround?

Displays OK in Palemoon and my elderly version of SM.  I'll have to set
up my test machine to see if I get the same problems as others are
experiencing with the newer versions of SM.

So far it looks as if Paul is the only one with the problem. The page
works for me as well, in all my browsers.

First step for Paul:  restart with add-ons disabled and try again.

Problem is AdBlock Plus. If I disable it everywhere, or just on
nydailynews.com, the page loads fine with ads.

Thanks, guys. I hadn't seen an entire site blocked before.

I'll have to install ABP and test that. Interesting.

OK. Just installed ABP 2.4 in my SeaMonkey and your site loads just fine for me. I quit, restarted and tested again to verify.

Do you have the latest version of ABP?