Erness Wild wrote:
regz91 wrote:
Erness Wild wrote:
This is great, press M key on any message and it
becomes bold or regular text. Nice.

To see list of shortcuts for mail component

press F1==> will open a help window ==> navigate to SeaMonkey Keyboard
Shortcuts on the left pane
  ==> "Mail & Newsgroups Shortcuts"

Thanks, lots of good stuff there. I like it. Spending time there for sure.

you are welcome. Sometimes keyboard shortcuts are really powerful.
What would take me 3 steps using mouse to mark a newsgroup thread read(right click ==> Navigate to "Mark" menu ==> click on submenu "Mark thread as read") can be done by just pressing "r" on keyboard. i.e. "sometimes" keyboard can be thrice as efficient as mouse.

--
GNOME 3.6.2
openSUSE Release 12.3 (Dartmouth) 64-bit