Trane Francks wrote:
On 11/13/13 10:33 PM +0900, Daniel wrote:
As noted in my sig, I'm using SM 2.22, more specifically B2 (waiting for
2.23B1 to come out), and even more specifically, on my Win7 install,
I've noted something that I don't recall anyone else mentioning. (I
cannot say I've noticed it on my Linux SM 2.22B2 installation.)

At Edit->Preferences->Appearance->Spelling, I have selected to "Check
spelling before sending", no problem, except if an error in spelling is
found (rare though that may be ... NOT ;-) ), the "Send" button is cut
in half by the bottom edge of that window. There is no scroll bar, nor
can I just drag the bottom edge of this screen down.

This may be tied up with a problem I've seen reported here (by MCBasto
or Rufus, I think) for a while with SeaMonkey not fully drawing
sub-screens on Mac's or another problem reported here regarding the
font/line spacing in the Accounts and Threads Panes in SM 2.22. Don't
know, but maybe!!

Anybody else seeing this problem??

I do not see this problem with the default theme on OS X 10.7.5 and
SeaMonkey 2.22.

I've seen it with SM Modern Theme...on 10.6.8 and 10.7.5. In each release after 2.13.2, but mostly with the Master Password request.

Others seem to be finding the problem with other drop-downs as well, and not just in the Mac version.

--
     - Rufus