On 11-06-2013, soon after Sea Monkey installed 2.22 on my p.c. running on
WIN XP w/svc. pk. 3, Sea Monkey has been dead in the water. I have no
access to my email boxes, foleders, mailing lists, etc.

All I see is the error message:

*XUL Runner*
Couldn't load XPCOM.
OK

No options, no suggestions for a fix, no nothing, and NO ACCESS to my Sea
Monkey emails and folders. I can only access webmail, where none of my Sea
Monkey stuff resides.

I have trouble shooted all I can think of and have seen suggestions from
others who have seen the same error message.
Searched Mozilla for a solution since someone said it is a Mozilla file or
problem and not a Sea Monkey problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled Mozilla
Firefox. Searched high and low for "XPCOM" with no results. Tried to start
Sea Monkey in Safe Mode but no dice.

I have used and loved Sea Monkey 99.9 percent of the time for years and
before that Netscape Communicator.  I seriously need access to my Sea
Monkey email files.

WHAT CAN I DO TO CORRECT THIS PROBLEM?
Will uninstalling Sea Monkey and reinstalling it fix the problem, not
change a thing, or make it even worse by losing all my folders, etc.?

HELP!

Thank you,
(Ms.) Thetus Smith
the...@gci.net or walker1...@gmail.com