Ray_Net wrote:

D. Walker wrote, On 14/11/2013 08:47:

I have trouble shot all I can think of and have seen suggestions
from others who have seen the same error message. Searched Mozilla
for a solution since someone said it is a Mozilla file or problem
and not a Sea Monkey problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled Mozilla
Firefox. Searched high and low for "XPCOM" with no results. Tried
to start Sea Monkey in Safe Mode but no dice.

Normally you may uninstall SM then install it.... Your profile will
be untouched and you will be able to work with your e-mails.

Note also that installing/uninstalling Firefox will not give you a working SeaMonkey because Firefox is not SeaMonkey (though it is similar to part of SeaMonkey). It's SeaMonkey that you have to uninstall/reinstall.

Paul B. Gallagher