On 14-Nov-13 19:59, Ed Mullen wrote:
NO wrote:

Hello all, I Am running SM 2.22 on W8 desktop. Upon reviewing large
files on my C: drive, I find that my Roaming Mozilla file

Do you mean your Mozilla folders in your Roaming user profile?

is 42.27G.
Can someone explain to me what exactly this file is and how easy it is
to move to my d: drive?

Yes, but not easily.  Question is:  Why do you want to move it?

Ed,

Yes, I do mean that, sorry it was not clear in the original posting.

The reason I want to move it is, it is taking up 42g of drive space on a 50g drive and I have 250g available on a second drive. Thinking it is a good use of space to move it over.

Thank you for your ?'s and input.

bo1953

---
is active.