>> Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

I have 3 yahoo accounts and have it set to "accept cookies normally" and
am using SM 2.2.21. I never have the box checked to stay logged in but I
just double click on the username box and it brings up the three
accounts in a drop down box, I pick one and it inserts the password and
I am good to go--been this way for a long time.

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the