Hello everybody,

Here is a problem with Seamonkey answering an email. When I click on
"reply", the mail jumps to
xyz wrote, on......" (the reply header) but the the mouse-click vertical
line enabling me to type my reply is not where it should be. It should
be above the line "xyz wrote" (tjhe reply header)
and there it was on previous editions of Seamonkey. Now, the vertical
line is somewhere in the middle of the incoming old mail and there is no
vertical line. I have to activate it by
left-clicking on the mouse and then I must scroll on top of the mail,
just above "xyz wrote..........." the reply header.

How can I obtain automatically that clicking on "reply" brings me right
on top of the reply header as some months ago?

Hope this is clear enough.

Georg Hausherr, Rouffiac/France,   eg.haush...@orange.fr