Daniel wrote:
As noted in my sig, I'm using SM 2.22, more specifically B2 (waiting for 2.23B1
to come out), and even more specifically, on my Win7 install, I've noted
something that I don't recall anyone else mentioning. (I cannot say I've noticed
it on my Linux SM 2.22B2 installation.)

At Edit->Preferences->Appearance->Spelling, I have selected to "Check spelling
before sending", no problem, except if an error in spelling is found (rare
though that may be ... NOT ;-) ), the "Send" button is cut in half by the bottom
edge of that window. There is no scroll bar, nor can I just drag the bottom edge
of this screen down.

This may be tied up with a problem I've seen reported here (by MCBasto or Rufus,
I think) for a while with SeaMonkey not fully drawing sub-screens on Mac's or
another problem reported here regarding the font/line spacing in the Accounts
and Threads Panes in SM 2.22. Don't know, but maybe!!

Anybody else seeing this problem??

Short answer, yes, once in a while, and often when I really NEED to see the whole subwindow. Can't move it, and the scroll bar disappears (sometimes), but if I just need to click submit I can change font size smaller until I can see the button. Other times I skip sites which do that, or use Firefox if I must. All on Linux...

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have