NFN Smith wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
Anyhone have any suggestions on how to use the same bookmarks for SM and
IE? I used to use Darq Transmute, but it no longer works with the
current version of SM.

I've tried importing SM bookmarks into IE Favorites, but it doesn't work
real well either.

Tom, a possible work around would be to export your SM bookmarks each
time you close SM by setting browser.bookmarks.autoExportHTML to true in
about:config.

Then you might be able to import the HTML file into IE.

A slightly different approach.  Use the autoExportHTML setting, and then
set IE to use the exported bookmarks.html file as its home page.

In the days before bookmarks got moved from s. imple HTML to SQLite, I got
in the habit of doing that for all of the browsers I have installed.
Although an HTML file isn't quite as convenient as using the browser's
own bookmarks tool, it's an easy way of making sure that all my browsers
have the same bookmarks available to them.  And with autoEXPortHTML
enabled, the resulting bookmarks.html file gets updated each time I
close down Seamonkey.

Smith
An excellent idea! It gets updated all the time automatically, and you have easy access to it thru IE. Thanks!