On 11/26/2013 7:10 PM, curl wrote:
I get my email through frontiernet.net.  Recently, frontier joined with Yahoo mail.  When this
happened, I wasn't able to receive or send email from SeaMonkey.  I called frontier and they had me
change my password. Then when I went to get my mail at SeaMonkey, SeaMonkey asked for my new
password.  I entered my new password and then SeaMonkey worked fine for a couple of days in that I
could receive and send emails.  Now, I can receive emails but SeaMonkey won't let me send email,
asking me again for a new password, but won't let me enter a new password. When I click on
"enter new password" it just comes back to the same "enter new password"
message. When I talked with frontier, they said they didn't support SeaMonkey and that I needed to
ask SeaMonkey for help.

If I switch over to frontier/Yahoo mail, I have to log into frontier, just to
see if I have email messages.  SeaMonkey has spoiled me, I hope you can help.

My guess is you either have the SMTP, POP, Port, or some other authentication setting wrong.

Most folks have no clue what Seamonkey is and will feed you a similar line. Tell them you have Thunderbird and you usually will get further. Don't even mention Seamonkey. I like to think of Seamonkey as Firefox and Thunderbird with a different UI/Wraper around it. As far as getting things like E-mail working you are usually working with the same components, but the menu to get there may be different. Thunderbird advice should work for Seamonkey