Rick Merrill wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Jay O'Brien wrote:

When I bring up Seamonkey Mail and Newsgroups and then view an
incoming message and click on a link in that message, it displays the
referred page on top of the Mail and Newsgroups page for a moment and
then the referred page goes behind the Mail and Newsgroups page.
Subsequent lookups stay on top of the Mail and Newsgroups page.

This would not be a problem, except that sometimes the first referred
to page is smaller than the Mail and Newsgroups page and disappears
completely behind the Mail and Newsgroups page.

I would like lookups to always take the focus and stay on top of the
page from which I click on a link. I suspect I have something
configured wrong, I would like some help. Please?

Sounds like the Flash protected mode issue.

<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Flash#Flash_Protected_Mode_issues_on_Windows_Vista_and_above>

Read the rationale first, then try the fix under the heading
"Disabling Protected
Mode in Flash 11.3."

Paul, I see "Loss of browser focus" is mentioned in the Flash issue
but is there more to your impressive deduction?

Only the fact that we've seen this set of symptoms dozens of times on this forum in the past year, and the proposed fix often works.

Paul B. Gallagher