One would think that the "send" command would be prominent on the mail toolbar. It took me a while to find it. I don't think it belongs under the file drop-down menu. I still haven't found where history is. Other aspects of the toolbars are confusing or inappropriate. It seems only a very small number of commands can be moved to a toobar. For example, the directions in "Help" for creating or working with the personal toolbar have errors or just don't work. To compose a new post, the group(s) name must be added manually.

---
is active.