Larry S. <schwenkla...@optonline.net> wrote:
> Rob wrote:
>> Rob <nom...@example.com> wrote:
>>> Is there some Seamonkey build service where one can request a build
>>> of a specific version?  (version#, language, patch to include)
>>
>> No such thing available?
>>
> Try http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/
> Look there under "Old and Unofficial Releases". Don't know if that's
> what you're looking for, and I don't know if language packs are
> included. However, I'm quite sure that there isn't a way to get a custom
> build made just for you.

I need a version 2.20 with one specific fix.
I cannot use a newer version because of a fatal bug that was introduced
and not yet fixed.

Unfortunately the release cycle is so long that even when the fatal bug
is ever fixed, it will take too long for that version to become a release.

(we will no longer use seamonkey by april next year)