Geoff Welsh wrote:
PhillipJones wrote:
Daniel wrote:
PhillipJones wrote:
gnaan...@gmail.com wrote:
The new SeaMonkey version is totally not compatible in presentation
with the new (OS X) Mavericks...

I'm using SeaMonkey 2.23 on Mavericks
This is what mine looks like:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxQ65mKK_cF5eFlNRlMzb3p2U3M/edit?usp=sharing

Phillip, clicking your link basically gets me a blank'ish page!

That's odd I clicked on it and worked fine and its supposed to be a
Public link.

worked here, however I noticed that my browser still has me logged-in to
my own Google account.  Maybe it's public to people who are registered
only?

GW
 When go to Google and click on item to check it Then click Share.
Usually It owned by the author.
You have a Choice by owner, Public, or only for email sent to. I always choose public the saving changes. At that point a link is provided I copy the link and paste in the email/news posts

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.      "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net    mailto:pjones...@comcast.net