Philip Chee wrote:
On 21/12/2013 01:07, Rufus wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
On 20/12/2013 14:38, Rufus wrote:

If I could customize the color of the window trim on the SM Modern Theme
it would be dead-solid perfection!

While having the silver-grey OS X window interface bar hanging over the
blueish SM Toolbar presentation isn't really annoying, it would be a
nice touch to be able to match their color...or even select any other of
my own choosing.  Just a thought...that's certainly one of the things
that makes Thunderbird look so nice behind Safari.

A bit of userChrome.css should be able to fix that.

Phil

Good point...I'll look into that.  Anyplace I can find detailed info on
the bones of the SM Modern Theme itself?

Well there is:
http://mxr.mozilla.org/comm-central/source/suite/themes/modern/

But I'd suggest that you find the modern theme that comes with SeaMonkey
which should be located at:

seamonkey/extensions/mod...@themes.mozilla.org.xpi

Where seamonkey is where you installed SeaMonkey.......

Is that on Windows?  It makes no sense on Mac.

GW