Trane Francks wrote:
On 12/23/13 11:40 AM +0900, PhillipJones wrote:
Trane Francks wrote:
On 12/23/13 10:50 AM +0900, PhillipJones wrote:
EE wrote:
regz91 wrote:

I think we have 64 bit builds of SeaMonkey only for Linux. The
windows
version of SeaMonkey is always a 32 bit browser regardless of whther
the
OS is 32 or 64 bit.

64-bit builds are also for Mac OS.

Only if you have Lion (OSX.7.x), Mountain Lion (OSX.8.x), or Mavericks
(OSX.9.x).

Snow Leopard (OSX.6.8) is mostly 32 Bit; Leopard (OSX.5) is all 32 Bit
and any lower are all 32bit.  It took a Long time for apple to adopt 64
Bit.

Not in my experience. SeaMonkey 2.x always ran as 64-bit on my Snow
Leopard system.

Go SeaMonkey do get info (⌘-I)
Check and see if set to 32 bit

http://sharebucketapp.com/cxZjNhZWRmOGMwOWRmZg

The more telling way is to open Activity Monitor and look at SeaMonkey
in the process list. I've since upgraded from SL to Lion, so cannot
check current builds for 64-bit execution.

It only been since Mountain Lion (OSX.8.x) that the system is even full time 64Bit and if if you still have enough 32 bit program They often work better if you system system apps to 32 Bit and restart for them to work as they should. Unlike on a PC where a 32 Bit program works great on on 32 bit system or 64 bit system. It does make a difference on a Mac.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.      "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net    mailto:pjones...@comcast.net