Ray_Net wrote:
Trane Francks wrote, On 30/12/2013 00:32:
On 12/30/13 4:05 AM +0900, Geoff Welsh wrote:

Ever notice that the questions that make little sense often have ZERO
additional input from the OP?

Little sense to you, perhaps. In any case, I suspect that people ask and then subsequently lurk for the answer.

No sense for me - If lurking... he was able to read that someone asked more precise details of what he is trying to do. And he never post those details .... per example, what kind of file is he trying to copy/paste from the desktop to the body of the mail ?
Using SM mail I tried to drag a photo into the body; while it appeared it was grayed-over and did not arrive after mailing (a test).
This was using html composition. When I used 'insert image' it worked perfectly.