Downloaded the latest version Seamonkey...2.23. Loaded fine, brought it up fine. Program when I enter any sort of video locks up... adobe failure. So for the last 4 days I have worked the adobe problem and then decided it wasnt adobe. All of the other programs worked but the second I went to Fox or tried to play a saved program, it locked... Just as it did when seamonkey tried to do it.

Documentation-A lot of it and I eliminated problems 1x1 by changing parameters and then running it. On a suggestion by an adobe administrator he suggested I go to werfault and see what happened when I ran it and then allowed it to by pass all of the known programs. Punched it in and now its working. So, for OLDER programs I might be using the program compatibility issue will come up. Some of the videos are older, some newer but 2.23 doesnt "shift gears" to load the program, it just locks and says please come fix me. The same will happen with Seamonkey mail as well. It forgets what its doing and locks up. Please come fix me.

I remember somewhere reading that there could be issues with this from the 2.19 documentation but that should jump right to the werfault and at least advise a compatibility issue. A lot of people will dump Seamonkey if they are encountering it. No wonder.

Not sure if you dont want to run it to the werfault and have it advise, OR do you automatically do it and change the program. It appears to be working fine in compatibility mode.

M. Randolph Kruger
800-960-5905