On 01/21/2014 01:47 AM, GigaNews wrote:
WaltS wrote:
David Guymer wrote:
This wizard points to a point where it wants to edit an existing news
account and does not ask if news or email.

David Guymer

Selecting File > New > Account doesn't open the New Account Setup wizard
where you select Email account, Blogs & News Feeds etc.?

Next is the Identity window.
Yes it opens the identity Window on an existing account from either the
add account (Mail andNews Properties) or Create a new account from the
front window.

David Guymer

When I start creating a new account and get to the Identity window it is populated with my full name and the username I have entered in my computer settings with @ at the end. Does not add it from another account.

I don't recall seeing the behavior regz91 mentions, but that would be a bug.