Reuben Pinder wrote:
Hi Guys,

I've been logging into Facebook everyday using SeaMonkey 2.23 without any
problems.

But just the other day ( and for no apparent reason ) it suddenly refuses to
render Facebook properly; i.e. all I get is Facebook in it's very bare-bones
HTML form.

Facebook renders normally in Firefox.
I haven't made any preferences/settings changes in SeaMonkey 2.23 recently.

Any help/suggestions on resolving this "bug" would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Reuben.

>>Check the permissions and stuff for facebook using Tools ==>Data Manager
>>Check whether javascript is enabled Edit==>Preferences==>Advanced==>Scripts & Plugins
>>Check whether Firefox compatibility is enabled
Edit==>Preferences==>Advanced==>HTTP Networking

--
GNOME 3.10.2
openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (x86_64) 64-bit