JAS wrote:
On SM 2.21 and before when I tried to open an attachment to my Botar's
old time radio rss feed to my email the streaming would open in a new
tab in the browser and automatically start playing with Crescendo, it is
a mp3 file. Since updating to SM 2.23 it opens in a new tab an starts
playing with I don't know what, there is just a progress bar on the
screen and right clicking does not show the program and the helper
application still shows Crescendo as preferred player. Is this a built
in default program?

Perhaps this?

<http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2698835>

--