I have the extension IE Tab + Version 2.04.20110724 installed on SM 2.24 sometime in the last few updates, IE Tabs has stopped working correctly. If I go to lets say Google.com using SM without IE Tab everything works just fine. However, if I go to the status line in the lower right corner of the screen and click on switch rendering engine it switches. However, I get a blank screen, I do however, get the IE icon on the URL address line. Clicking on switch rendering engine again does not switch if back to SM mode.

Any suggestion on a way to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Danny