Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Danny Kile wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Danny Kile wrote:

At weather.com you can add, remove and rearrange your, Manage Your
Locations. I have six location and I can add and remove all these
location except one. I delete the other and the screen updates and
the deleted one is gone. However, this one when I delete it the
screen update but it is still there. I can delete them all but this
one. I suspect that there is a cookie somewhere that is not being
deleted. Does anybody have any ideas?

You can easily test that hypothesis by clearing your weather.com
cookies.

 From a browser window, Tools | Cookies | Manage Stored Cookies.

Select the domain "weather.com" on the left, then select all the cookies
on the right, hit "Del" and approve when prompted.

Well, thank you for the reply. I did as you said but this did not
resolve the issue. I have two that will not delete the reset will delete
and I can add them back. However the other will not delete. Any other
suggestions?

In my experience, SeaMonkey's Cookie Manager, and several other modules
of its database, do not update the display correctly even when they
perform the requested action. Click a different domain and then return
to weather.com and you'll probably find that those cookies were deleted
even though your screen did not update.

At any rate, if deleting their cookies doesn't solve the problem, I'm
out of ideas. Anyone else?

Try clearing the cache.