Ant wrote:
On 2/17/2014 9:19 PM PT, Ant typed:

For some reason, my AdBlock Plus v2.4.1 keeps enabling "Show in
toolbar"
option (don't want that big icon in my bookmark toolbar since I have a
tiny ABP status bar icon) in my SeaMonkey v2.24 web browser after
exiting and relaunching today. The only thing I changed recently was
clear my web browser caches. I don't see how that would affect this?

I also tried restoring my old prefs.js file to see if it helped. Nope.
What's up? Is there a bug or something or did I miss something else?

I have similar issue and i think it has something to do with adblock
version.I think a recent version of adblock is causing this issue.

Do I assume you have the same version as mine? I asked about this in
ABP's official forum:
https://adblockplus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21304 but didn't get
any comments so far.

Finally a re(ply/sponse) in my forum thread. It is a known issue and
there's an UserChrome.css workaround as shown in
https://adblockplus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20587 forum thread. I
asked when this would be fixed since I really don't want to edit my file
if it is a known issue. :(
Thanks ,it works.Wicked :)
On another note you can install an addon called stylish. Using stylish you can add/edit customs scripts from the addons manager. No more fiddling with chrome and stuff.

--
GNOME 3.10.2
openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (x86_64) 64-bit