Why does SeaMonkey keep setting media.autoplay.enabled to true whenever I restart it or launch it? I read some advice about controlling HTML5 which recommended setting that to false. It does not seem to do the job anyway, but I have modified an extension to toggle that setting and I always see that enabled with starting up.

Is there some other setting which would give more control over the playing of HTML5 items? Flashblock works fine for that with Firefox, but that version will not install in SeaMonkey.