chicagofan wrote:
Desiree wrote:
On 11/26/2013 9:33 PM, Ed Mullen wrote:
What theme do you use?  Default? Modern? Or some add-on?

I have used the Modern theme since it was introduced ... uh ... how many
many years ago?

I'm curious because of the cut off spell window thread that's been being
discussed and some contending that it's a problem with the theme, or so
it seems to me in some posts.

So, it would be interesting to get some sense as to what percentage of
SM users are on what theme.

http://edmullen.net/
Is it time for your medication or mine?

I use a Persona. I think Personas use the default theme's buttons...they used to do that...but I don't know what theme the buttons belong to today. I haven't used a theme since Personas were first introduced for Fx and Sm. I have several Personas for each browser and I change them frequently.

I think any problems are due to the buttons used not any Persona. Plus, I know "persona" was dropped but calling Personas "themes" now and calling what used to be themes "complete themes" now is confusing and convoluted.

So, I think what you want to know is what, if any, complete theme is being used by SeaMonkey users not what persona or theme (as they are now called) is being used.

LOL... I am really confused now, so all I can say is I'm using what is known to me as a "Persona", and it's one of the reasons I am lagging on SM updates. I don't want to lose it. :) Haven't had a problem with the spell window if that matters.
bj

Well, I'm really sad today, I decided to add Walnut 2 to my choices of themes, and it worked fine except it doesn't allow me to see the address/subject lines in the compose e-mail window. I still like the no white backgrounds style of Walnut though.

Anyway, I clicked to enable my Hearts persona and answer my mail, and it is not the persona that I had. It now has just a black border. Is the old style gone, where can I determine if it is still available, or is there just something wrong with my version of SM? [I am using 2.17.l now.] TIA for any help. :)
bj