Danny Kile wrote:
OK, upgraded about 10 days ago to SM 2.24 and all is well. Until
yesterday when I noticed in my Netscape.net email account I had a couple
of folders missing. This is an IMAP account and the folders lets call
them Folder1 and Folder2. Folder1 is in the roof of the account and
folder2 is a sub-folder of folder1. Folder2 was the first to go, at this
time I did a get mail and then folder1 went missing. I then went to the
browser for a check of the account via web mail. Folder2 was now missing
and Folder2 is still there. I would like to get them both back in SM,
however, since Folder2 is not the even in web mail I assume it is gone
for good. However, why does Folder1 not show in SM anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Danny

Well I guess no one has any ideas about this.