Interviewed by CNN on 05/03/2014 15:56, MCBastos told the world:
> Interviewed by CNN on 05/03/2014 05:06, Exalm told the world:
>> Ant пишет:
>>> I was watching The Social Network movie on a local ABC station (KABC's
>>> 7.1) tonight and saw old Mozilla's suite (modern theme) in Linux's KDE
>>> v3. See http://www.enricoros.com/blog/2010/09/kde-3-on-tsn-movie/ for a
>>> screen capture/shot. :D
>> Umm, it looks like a weird MozSuite/Firefox hybrid. See the home button,
>> lack of grippies, lack of Window menu, History instead of Go, favorite
>> and go icons in the address bar etc.
>

> It's probably just an old version of Mozilla. Look at these screenshots
> of pre-1.0 Mozilla: none has a "Window" menu, which would appear only on
> version 1.0 (click on "forward" at the bottom of the screen). The pic is
> really small, so I'm not really sure about the grippies -- they might be
> there but just hard to see. And I think it was possible to disable them,
> too.
> As for the theme, it's consistent with the facelift "Modern" one
> introduced in 0.9.1. The "Home" button in the main toolbar is optional,
> then as it is now.
>
> http://www.andrewturnbull.net/mozilla/history2.html
>
> My guess is that it's a slightly customized version of Mozilla 0.9.1-0.9.9.

I'm retracting my prior assessment. The little icons in the address bar
are really inconsistent with Mozilla, particularly pre-1.0 versions.
Probably it would be just too much trouble for the production team to
find age-accurate versions of Mozilla, so they resorted to one of the
various "old-style" themes for Firefox and tweaked about:config so it
would present a different name on the window title bar. I mean, I
haven't seen the movie, but this would probablybe visible just for a few
seconds, so pixel perfection is not really necessary, only the general
look of it. Hollywood has been guilty of much worse, like Roman
legionnaires wearing wristwatches...

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.